Member facilitators are a vital part of CUPE’s education program, providing a wide variety of workshops to members across Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, and at times, across the country.
Are you someone who:
- has experience in their local – on the Executive, as a steward on a committee or as an activist?
- is comfortable speaking in front of groups?
- is pro-CUPE and represents CUPE’s values?
- represents CUPE’s diversity – gender, racialized, Black, Indigenous, differently abled, 2SLGBTQI+, and young workers?
- comes from different areas of the province and works in different sectors?
- has time in their schedules to facilitate a few times a year, including on weekends and during the week?
- has been a participant in a CUPE workshop?
- is open to learning new things and new ways of doing things?
If that sounds like you, download the application here.
Members should send their applications to Michelle’s attention (email@example.com) and copy firstname.lastname@example.org by March 06, 2023. The first member facilitator training session is taking place in Ottawa in May. Applications received after this date will be considered for future training sessions.
For more detailed information about this exciting program, see our CUPE National website.