CUPE Members! Do you ever find yourself wondering:
Why are wages not keeping up?…Why has it gotten so much harder to get by?
Who has power in Nova Scotia?…How do we change things for the better?
There is a lot going in the world these days. Sometimes it can seem quite frustrating, or like there is no hope for real change.
Join us for a one-day CUPE NS Labour Educational course that will explain some of Nova Scotia’s labour history and then look at what is going on today in our province, country and the world.
The course aim is to give you some tools to think about the world in a new way to better allow us all to work more effectively to win more for workers.
Each session will be capped at 30 participants. Come ready to listen, read, discuss and learn more about how we can build working class power.
Open to all CUPE NS affiliated members. If you are interested in participating, contact your CUPE Local Executive to arrange for your attendance.
- There is no registration fee
- Each session of the course will be the same. Your Local will choose what location is best.
- Registration is sent by your Local to email@example.com it will include your name with Local number and email.
- Your email will be used to provide updates re: cancellations for weather etc
- There is a maximum of 30 attendees (first come first served)
- Registration Deadline is: March 31st
April 6th (New Glasgow) North End Recreation Centre, 534 High Street, New Glasgow
April 13th (Sydney) Grand Lake Fire Hall, 850 Grand Lake Road, Sydney
April 20th (Liverpool) Queen Place Emera Centre, 50 Queen Place Drive, Liverpool
April 27th (Halifax) CUPE Atlantic Regional Office, 271 Brownlow Avenue, Dartmouth